Confessions of a Financial Hitman seeks to reveal over time all the secrets of collecting judgments as well as running a successful judgment recovery business. My hope is the information on these pages will help people collect what is owed to them.
This blog is for you if you share any of these goals:
Consumers & Small Business
- Collect a small claims judgment
- Collect a child support judgment
Entrepreneurs & Judgment Recovery Firms
- Start your own judgment recovery business from the ground up
- Learn about the industry to decide whether to launch a new judgment recovery firm
- Improve the way you operate your judgment recovery business
- Streamline your judgment recovery operations
- Focus your judgment recovery brand
- Expand your judgment recovery revenue stream
Eventually all aspects of judgment recovery will be adressed here. There will be sections devoted to bureaucracy, taxes, business development, getting paid, keeping the books, and keeping our sanity. I aim to present concise, digestible chunks that can be consumed in any order.
Thorugh this blog many of the tools, online resources, checklists and strategies that make FJR Judgment Recovery successful will be shared. FJR Judgment Recovery is unique in the industry for its drive to develop an agile and iterative process for judgment enforcement. It is also one of the few firms well positioned to take on difficult foreign judgments in the U.S. and abroad. Again technology plays a powerful role ini these assignments–as do our language skills, travel experience, and education in international law.
Most of what is here is available for free. A select portion articles may be considered premium content. Registration will be required to access this especially valuable content. These include the latest and most powerful tips, tactical checklists, forms, market intelligence, tools, and online resources from FJR Judgment Recovery.
Nothing is set in stone.
Discover what works.